Note: MoodleNet has now replaced the previous moodle.net site, which is now available at https://archive.moodle.net
What is MoodleNet?
MoodleNet is a new open social media platform for educators, focussed on professional development and open content. It sustainably empowers communities of educators to share and learn from each other to improve the quality of education. It is an integral part of the Moodle ecosystem.
Last updated: 25 February 2020
We are also liaising with the Moodle LMS team to ensure integration is ready for the 3.9 release, scheduled for May 2020.
- Q1 2020 - federation testing
- Q2 2020 - user testing
More detail on the Roadmap page.
- Tech choices
- Value Proposition Design
- White paper (2018)
- Scenarios (WIP)
- Other research
- MoodleNet consultancy
- European Copyright Directive
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Beta testing
- Decision log
Meetings and events
- Global MoodleMoot (November 2019)
- MoodleMoot UK & Ireland (April 2019)
- Barcelona workweek (November 2018)
- MoodleMoot US (October 2018)
- Mozilla Festival workshop (October 2018)
- Front-end development workshop (September 2018)
- ALT-C presentation (September 2018)
- MountainMoot session (July 2018)
- MoodleMoot Spain session (June 2018)
- Design Sprint (May 2018)
- UK & Ireland MoodleMoot sessions (March 2018)
- Miami MoodleMoot sessions (Nov 2017)
Icons from flaticon.com