Short URL: https://moodle.com/moodlenet
Note: For the legacy mechanism of inter-connecting multiple Moodle and Mahara sites into a network, please see the MNet page.
What is MoodleNet?
MoodleNet sustainably empowers communities of educators to share and learn from each other to improve the quality of education. It is a new open social media platform for educators, focussed on professional development and open content. It will be an integral part of the Moodle ecosystem. This is the wiki about the project, and will be updated as the project develops.
- Project home
- Blog - official project updates by the team
- Contributing - ways to get involved!
- Code of Conduct - how to act to ensure a positive community environment
- Moodle Tracker - MoodleNet releases, epics, and issues
Last updated: 15th April 2019
- Federation (prototyping)
- Moodle Core plugin (prototyping)
- Opening up MoodleNet to public view
There are some further details in this draft white paper from early 2018.
- Other research
- MoodleNet consultancy
- Tech choices
- Value Proposition Design
- European Copyright Directive
Meetings and events
- MoodleMoot UK & Ireland (April 2019)
- Barcelona workweek (November 2018)
- MoodleMoot US (October 2018)
- Mozilla Festival workshop (October 2018)
- Front-end development workshop (September 2018)
- ALT-C presentation (September 2018)
- MountainMoot session (July 2018)
- MoodleMoot Spain session (June 2018)
- Design Sprint (May 2018)
- UK & Ireland MoodleMoot sessions (March 2018)
- Miami MoodleMoot sessions (Nov 2017)
Icons from flaticon.com