Note: MoodleNet is replacing moodle.net. Find out how that affects you here here.
What is MoodleNet?
MoodleNet is a new open social media platform for educators, focussed on professional development and open content. It sustainably empowers communities of educators to share and learn from each other to improve the quality of education. It is an integral part of the Moodle ecosystem.
- Project home
- Blog - official project updates by the team
- Contributing - ways to get involved!
- Code of Conduct - how to act to ensure a positive community environment
- Moodle Tracker - MoodleNet releases, epics, and issues
Last updated: 6th June 2019
After testing our value proposition with two cohorts of testers, we've shipped several iterations of MoodleNet. The current version is 0.9.3 alpha, after which we'll be working on:
- Moodle Core plugin (prototyping)
- Opening up MoodleNet to public view
There are some further details in this draft white paper from early 2018.
- Other research
- MoodleNet consultancy
- Tech choices
- Value Proposition Design
- European Copyright Directive
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
Meetings and events
- MoodleMoot UK & Ireland (April 2019)
- Barcelona workweek (November 2018)
- MoodleMoot US (October 2018)
- Mozilla Festival workshop (October 2018)
- Front-end development workshop (September 2018)
- ALT-C presentation (September 2018)
- MountainMoot session (July 2018)
- MoodleMoot Spain session (June 2018)
- Design Sprint (May 2018)
- UK & Ireland MoodleMoot sessions (March 2018)
- Miami MoodleMoot sessions (Nov 2017)
Icons from flaticon.com