Permisos de pregunta
Nota: Pendiente de Traducir. ¡Anímese a traducir esta página!. ( y otras páginas pendientes)
- Gestionando preguntas
- Comportamientos de preguntas
- Tipos de preguntas
- Arrastrar y soltar al texto
- Arrastrar y soltar marcadores
- Arrastrar y soltar sobre imagen
- Calculada simple
- Calculada de opción múltiple
- Relacionar columnas
- Respuestas incrustadas (Cloze)
- Opción Múltiple
- Respuesta corta
- Relacionar columnas de respuesta corta aleatoria
- Seleccionar palabras faltantes
- Preguntas de terceros
- Preguntas FAQ
Also, Question permissions allow a user to grant other users permissions. For example, a teacher in a course may decide to share their questions located in a specific course question category with other teachers who do not have permission to enter their course. This is all done with permissions that are given to a role in a specific context.
Brief review of permission concepts
The 2.0 Moodle Banco de preguntas simplifies the task of organization of questions but the terminology can be confusing. In general, a set of questions is created in what is called a question category. A question category is like a folder in a computer file system or in file cabinet. Like a file folder, a question category might contain other question categories or just a set of questions. Permissions are assigned to question categories. The nesting (placing of a question category within another question category) can create a hierarchy of permissions when it comes to dealing with individual questions located in a question category.
By default a course teacher does not have permission to do anything with questions placed in a category outside the course in which they are assigned a teacher role. By default, students can not even see the Question bank or edit any question. The default permissions can be changed to meet specific goals of a site, a course or even a specific quiz activity.
Technical notes for administrators
For users who have privileges to alter the permissions for a role, here are some permissions that affect Question bank and its management and use:
- moodle/question:add - determines whether a user has permission to import questions
- Certain capabilities contain the words all or mine:
- all means all questions, and if you have the all capability, mine is not tested.
- mine means that you have the capability for your questions but not for questions created by others
- Cómo permitirles a los profesores compartir preguntas entre cursos
- Permisos de pregunta explicados con diagramas
- Rol de creador de preguntas
Using Moodle forum discussions: