Nota: Pendiente de Traducir. ¡Anímese a traducir esta página!. ( y otras páginas pendientes)
¿Qué es una Tabla de Ramificación (Branch Table)?
Versiones de Moodle anteriores a la 2.0 le llamaban a las páginas de Contenido del módulo de lección "Tablas de Ramificación (Branch Tables)".
Los saltos no funcionan en una pregunta
A wrong answer should go to "this page" in my lesson. But after the student answers it, the student goes to the next page.
- See adding/editing a lesson and Maximum Attempts in Lesson settings. If maximum attempt is set to 1, then the student will be advanced to the next page after they choice a wrong answer that is sent to "this page". If it is set to 2, after the student selects the wrong answer the 2nd time they will be sent to the next page. This can be used to keep the student out of an endless loop when than can not answer a question correctly.
Las ediciones a las respuestas no se guardan
I have a 4 answer multiple choice question. I can only seem to save the first two answers, their jumps and feedback. Any edits on the last answers, their jumps and feedbacks are not saved. Moodle does not tell me there is anything wrong. Same thing happened with a Content page. I can not seem to get the last two descriptions change after I save an edit. GRRRRR!
- Go back to your lesson settings. Maximum number of answers is probably set to 2; change it to 4 or the maximum number of answers or descriptions in your lesson. Now the edits can be saved.
- Tip: Changing the "Maximum number" as a teacher builds a lesson is a trick used to limit scrolling passed unused answers or branch choices to get to the save button. For example, 15 pages have 4 choices but one page will have 8 choices. The teacher will use "Maximum number" at 8 setting only when they initially create that page, then switch it back to 4. They (and their students) will always see all 8 answers but the lesson setting will prevent them from editing some of them.
¿Qué es una Ramificación (Branch) ?
Many Moodlers call a series of pages in their lesson "a branch". Usually the student will enter the series by jumping from a page that is not directly before the "branch". Thus, a student will "branch" off the lesson path from a missed question and visit a series of pages for review before they are returned to the main lesson path again.
Lesson also have special pages that create a cluster. These are also a series of page.
Confused yet? :) Maybe Estructuras rama will help.
Problemas con Opción Múltiple y Multirrespuesta
When I check the multianswer box in a multiple choice question, it does not work. It makes random jumps and does not put the teacher's response with the students choice.
- In a Lesson module pregunta multirespuesta, all the correct choices must have the same jump and teacher response. All the wrong choices must also have the same jump and teacher response.
¿Existen ejemplos de Lecciones que yo pueda ver?
There are many examples of lessons on the School demo site http://school.demo.moodle.net/ which you can access as a guest or log in to use it more interactively. To name but two: there is an example in the World of Water course here http://school.demo.moodle.net/mod/lesson/view.php?id=156 and the Basic Moodle and Mountaineering course here http://school.demo.moodle.net/mod/lesson/view.php?id=432
La lección fue completada, pero no lo registra
- Every lesson must have one question that a student must answer in order for it to show up in some reports. This can affect Calificaciones and a Lesson's dependency setting (see other FAQs below).
- Tip: There are lots of creative ways to put in a question, such as setting a multiple choice question so that all answers are correct and the answers act like a content page. Or put in content and then award 1 point for "next page" as the answer and do not include the score in grades.
- Tip: Due to a specific Lesson's design, some students can complete the lesson without answering one or more questions which have been placed in the Lesson. When Lesson can not record any scores for a student, no grade is pushed to the gradebook. It may appear therefore that Lesson is being inconsistent in recording grades.
No funciona la dependencia de la Lección
The second lesson tells the student they must complete the first one. They did - what is wrong?
- For dependency to work, you need to have at least 1 question page in the lesson. The student may not need a minimum score, but Lesson needs to know that the student tried a question. You can always put a question as the first or last page, You don't need to ask a question but do put in an answer of "continue" with a jump of the next page.
- Also for dependency to work, the lesson can not be a practice lesson.
Cómo añadirle sonido a una página de lección
- Audio has an overview and tool recommendations.
¿Puedo desactivar el barajar las respuestas en una lección?
- Respuesta corta, no. Turning off the page and answer shuffle are Quiz options, but neither is found in Lesson. A minor hack to the Lesson code is possible but that would impact the entire Moodle site.
- TIP: If you don't need to score students answers in a question, then consider using a Content page instead of a Multiple Choice or a True/False question.
¿Puedo cambiar las palabras estándar usadas por la Lección?
- Si. Usted o su administrador del sitio puede editar el archivo del idioma (Personalización del idioma que se llama Lesson.php. Esto impactará en todo el sitio. Su adminisytrador del sitio podría crear un idioma hijo solamente para Usted y entonces en la configuración de la lección usar la opción para forzar el idioma.
Grrr algo pasó - la lista de la lección no está bien - No puedo mover las cosas
Try a backup and restore of your course to solve some of those "quirky" issues.
- Example: I was building a course, started adding lessons to topic 2 and then realized I should move it up to become Topic 1. Did that and continue to add lessons to topic 1, then lessons to topic 2 etc. Later I had to add lessons to topic 1. I did but could not move them between those first lessons I created. Every time I tried to move them they went to the bottom of topic 2! I also noticed that my list of just lessons, showed those first lessons as being in the correct course display order but showed they were in Topic 2!.
- Moral: Sometimes a backup and a restore will re-establish harmony and fix things.
¿Qué le pasó a mi código HTML en una página de la Lección?
I had the lesson page formatted just the way I wanted by using the HTML source toggle on the tool bar. I went back in to tweak my code and some of my code was missing!
- Lesson will "clean" up your HTML code every time you toggle into HTML text. This can be frustrating, especially if you are trying to get a flash file to display just right. Save you work in a text editor, so the next time you tweak it, you can paste all your code back in.
Las páginas no se muestran en el menú de la lección en la izquierda
The Lesson module's left menu navigation feature, only displays content (branch table) pages. If your lesson only has question pages, it will not display any pages. Use a content page before a series of question pages, so your students will know where the series starts. Alternative, use the same content page and put links to each of the question using descriptions and jumps. Remember, you can effectively have the student jump past (not view) this content page as they go through the lesson and only reach it via the left menu.
Los estudiantes no están regresando a donde dejaron la lección
A student has left the lesson after looking at 10 pages. The next time they return to the lesson they start at the beginning again. How can the student return to the same place?
- You have seen more than one page of this lesson already. Do you want to start at the last page you saw?
Several things must be met before this will happen. First make sure your lesson settings allow the student to retake the lesson and that this lesson is not a "practice" lesson. The important thing is that the above words are not exactly correct. They are correct only when the student left immediately after answering a question in a Lesson. For the purposes of returning to the same place, Lesson only remembers question pages as benchmarks. So lastly, make sure you have questions scattered in your Lesson for this feature to work and tell students.
- TIPs: Use a content page at the start of the lesson as a table of contents, so the student are forced to remember where they are but can jump to your teaching points. Or put a question at the start or end of every "teaching point". And of course, you can tell your students how it is going to work.
¿Puedo cambiar el que se muestre la página del Final de Lección?
Yes it is possible for the site administrator to change the text strings for all Lessons which use a specific language. For example, some sites do not want a student to see any reference to grades. By editing the correct text string, it is possible to replace "Your score is 9 (out of 10)" with "Be sure to get your certificate". Or change "Congratulations - end of lesson reached" to "We hoped this lesson helped you".
- Tip: It is possible to force a language in a course in the Appearance settings. A site administrator can create a "new" language, with different text strings. This would allow different courses to have what appears to the student as different end of lesson pages. See this post for creating a new language based upon another.
¿Puede un estudiante revisar un intento de lección después de haberla terminado?
No, eso no se puede. Vea https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-19948
- Using Moodle Lesson module forum