The Microsoft Skydrive repository allows you to access your documents from Microsoft Skydrive within Moodle.
You must register your Moodle with Microsoft in order to allow Moodle to communicate with Microsoft. You must register your application via the following steps:
- Visit the Microsoft developer centre: https://account.live.com/developers/applications
- Choose ‘Create an Application’ and Fill out the form with a name for your Moodle.
- Submit the form by clicking ‘I Accept’
- On the next page you must visit the link ‘Application Settings Page’.
- You will be shown the basic settings page, Click ‘API Setttings’ on the left.
- You will be shown ‘client ID’ and ‘client secret’, these need to be stored in Moodle.
- Important: As part of the registration process, you will need to enter the url from the skydrive settings page in the 'redirect domain' section.