Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Administrator.
Note: We're in the process of reorganising the documentation and putting teacher and administrator documentation together. Thus, this category is to be phased out. Category:Site administration can be used on documentation pages about site administration settings.
An index of documentation pages for administrators.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
Pages in category "Administrator"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.
- Can not log in
- Center Forum Posts
- Code syntax highlighting
- Common acronyms
- Complete install packages
- Complete Install Packages for Mac OS X
- Complete install packages for Windows
- Configuration file
- Configuring aspell on Mac OS X
- Configuring aspell on Windows 2003 Server
- How to rebuild context paths
- Converting files to UTF-8
- Cookie Sessions
- Cookieless Sessions
- Course Management block
- Course managers
- Increasing the database connection lifetime
- Installation for Windows 2003 with IIS
- Installation guide for Windows using EasyPHP
- Installation Quickstart
- Installations 1000 plus
- Installations 10000 plus
- Installations 5000 plus
- Installing APC in Windows
- Installing eAccelerator In Ubuntu Server
- Installing Postgres for PHP
- Internet Information Services
- ISA Server
- Search and replace
- Search engine optimization
- Site settings
- spell check
- Step by Step Installation on a Mac OS X Server
- Step-by-step Guide for Installing Moodle on Mac OS X 10.4 Client
- Step-by-step Install Guide for Debian
- Step-by-step Install Guide for Ubuntu using apt-get
- Step-by-step Installation Guide for Ubuntu
- Sticky post