- Moodle App Overview
- Moodle App Development Guide
- Moodle App Plugins Development Guide
- Moodle App Remote Themes
- Moodle App Customisation
- Setting up your development environment
- Using the Moodle App in a browser
- Moodle App Translation
- Moodle App FAQ
- Moodle App Development Process
- Moodle App Release Notes
Upgrade from previous versions:
- See all Moodle App pages
- See pages for Moodle App Ionic 5 (current)
- See pages for Moodle App Ionic 3 (legacy)
- See pages Moodle App Ionic 1 (legacy)
- See pages for Moodle App Phonegap (legacy)
For user documentation see Moodle Mobile
Welcome to the Moodle App developer documentation!
In this wiki, you will find everything you need to start working with the Moodle App right away.
We suggest that you read the Moodle App Overview before diving into specifics. Once you're familiar with the basic concepts and understand how the application works, you can dig into the particulars:
- Do you want to contribute to the core? Read the Moodle App Development Guide.
- Do you want to adapt a plugin to mobile? Read the Moodle App Plugins Development Guide.
- Do you want to customise your site in the app? Read the Moodle App Customisation page.
- Do you want to make a custom app? Read the Custom Moodle Apps page.
If you have any further questions, check out the FAQ. If there's anything you want to share, you can do it in the forum or the Telegram developer room. You can also report any bugs that you find in the tracker.