Moodle developer community members meet and discuss moodle development techniques and problems in an online Moodle Dev Chat.
We use a public Telegram room called moodledev.
Everybody is welcome to join, given the following policies are respected.
Moodle Dev Chat policies
- Don't use the chat to get support for using Moodle
- There are moodle.org forums for that, or talk to a Moodle Partner
- Be nice
- Help us maintain a great developer community: Be respectful to others' viewpoints. Give and accept the constructive feedback and eventually criticism, too. Be honest, but not offensive.
- Speak English in the chat.
- Moodle is a global project with worldwide community and English - even on elementary level - works best for us.
- Use your real name in the chat.
- Keep it consistent with your moodle.org profile and Git commits.
- Keep topics and discussions focused.
- Everything you post in the chat, hits several hundreds of other people instantly. Let us not disturb each other.
- Avoid funny animated gifs, memes and stickers.
- There are better places online for sharing them.