This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to Moodle in various ways...
- Developer credits - Developers who have contributed directly to core Moodle code
- Community credits - Facilitators and moderators on moodle.org, particularly helpful Moodlers in the forums, plugin validators and reviewers
- Documentation credits - Documentation writers
- Moodle libraries credits - Authors of libraries which are redistributed as part of Moodle
- Testing credits - People who have helped with Quality Assurance (QA) testing
- Translation credits - People who have contributed to translating Moodle and who maintain the many language packs