- Moodle Mobile Customization
- Setting up your development environment for Moodle Mobile 2
- Moodle Mobile development using Chrome or Chromium
- Moodle Mobile Plugins Development
- Moodle Mobile Themes
- Moodle Mobile Developing a plugin tutorial
- Moodle Mobile Developing a plugin tutorial part 2
- Moodle Mobile Remote add-ons
- Moodle Desktop
- Moodle Mobile FAQ
- Moodle Mobile End To End Testing
Moodle Desktop is build using the popular framework Electron.
If you want to build your custom version of Moodle Desktop, please follow the Electron Guides that you will find in https://electron.atom.io/docs/
Please, consider the following:
- For building a Windows version you will need a Windows computer.
- The Mac version will require a Mac computer.
- The Linux version may require a Linux distribution (depending on the selected target).
Note also that if you want to publish your custom versions in the Windows or Apple stores, you will need to sign-up for a developer account (it costs money).
Moodle HQ provides a branding service of Moodle Desktop via the The Branded Moodle Mobile App. This service includes publishing in the stores and code signing.