Moodle 3.5.9 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.5.9 release notes
Release date: 11 November 2019
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-66675 - Add pause on fail option to behat
- MDL-66335 - Behat: new steps to navigate directly to a pages for any plugin, possibly while logging in
- MSA-19-0024 Assigned Role in Cohort did not un-assign on removal
- MSA-19-0025 Add additional verification for some OAuth 2 logins to prevent account compromise
- MSA-19-0027 Open redirect in Lesson edit page
- MSA-19-0029 Reflected XSS possible from some fatal error messages