Moodle 3.5.8 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.5.8 release notes
Release date: 9 September 2019
- MDL-66136 - Online text assignment error when attempting to submit an image only (with no text)
- MDL-65925 - Grade page is broken if submission other than PDF was deleted
- MDL-65749 - Upgrade PHPMailer
- MSA-19-0019 Course creation did not check the creator's role assignment capability before automatically assigning them as a teacher in the course
- MSA-19-0020 Python Machine Learning dependency versions bumped
- MSA-19-0021 Activity :addinstance capabilities were not respected when creating a course in single activity format
- MSA-19-0022 Open redirect in the mobile launch endpoint could be used to expose mobile access tokens
- MSA-19-0023 Forum subscribe link contained an open redirect if forced subscription mode was enabled