Moodle 3.5.18 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Why not view this page on the new site and help us to migrate more content to the new site!
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.5.18 release notes
Release date: 10 May 2021
Here is the full list of fixed issues in 3.5.18.
- MDL-71460 - Change site registration notifications and newsletter subscriptions to opt-in checkbox
- MSA-21-0013 Quiz unreleased grade disclosure via web service
- MSA-21-0014 Blind SQL injection possible via MNet authentication
- MSA-21-0015 Stored XSS in quiz grading report via user ID number
- MSA-21-0016 Files API should mitigate denial-of-service risk when adding to the draft file area