Moodle 3.1.2 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Releases > Moodle 3.1.2 release notes
Release date: 12 September 2016
- MDL-37250 - Lessons: save students attempts if they timeout
- MDL-54977 - Fixed bug with navigation tree not working in some cases
- MDL-50586 - Warn teachers about removing level 0 in rubrics as it leads to unexpected grades.
- MDL-41174 - Update the calendar event when inline changing activity name or duplicating activity
- MDL-33741 - Allow teacher to access course files in hidden categories using Server files repository in filepicker
- MDL-55333 - Fixed error when trying to view/export feedback responses with over 60 questions using mariadb/mysql
- MSA-16-0022 Web service tokens should be invalidated when the user password is changed or forced to be changed
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55312 - Bugfix: Load timeout for modules: core/first occurs after purge caches
- MDL-55229 - Bugfix: Meta Enrolment - Search for course produces error
- MDL-55707 - Bugfix: Possible to get in "recalculating grades" infinite loop
- MDL-55292 - Include tideways profiler along with xhprof for PHP7 profiling
- MDL-54892 - Uninstall scheduled tasks when plugin is uninstalled
- MDL-22183 - Prevent stats from running later and later - use scheduled task time only
- MDL-47371 - Bugfix: The character & is displayed as " & amp ; " in book module
- MDL-52544 - Resolved problems of Oracle driver in PHP7 environment
- MDL-55246 - Bugfix: Unoconv fails on files with spaces in the name.
- MDL-51078 - Add "All changes" option to the Action selector in report_log (was present in 2.6 and removed in 2.7+)
- MDL-52105 - Remove CAP_PROHIBIT in manager role for capability 'enrol/self:holdkey'
- MDL-54847 - Allow students to insert HTML audio and video tags
- MDL-55273 - Default setting for cookiesecure should be on
- MDL-55520 - Assignment module no longer resets max grade to 100 during module editing
- MDL-55245 - Attempting to select text in PDF annotation comments drags the comment box