Moodle 3.1.1 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Why not view this page on the new site and help us to migrate more content to the new site!
Releases > Moodle 3.1.1 release notes
Release date: 11 July, 2016
Here is the full list of fixed issues in 3.1.1.
- MDL-41922 - Completed quizzes no longer appear in the Course overview block for students
- MDL-54165 - Allow to hide the document preview in assignment grading interface
- MDL-41945 - Do not overwrite submission with an empty filearea when several team members edit the same assignment
- MDL-49852 - Mark assignment as completed for all students in the team when one student from the team has made a submission
- MDL-29905 - Fixed the bug when deleting empty quiz category was showing an error that it has questions
- MDL-46721 - Assignment blind marking: participant number in the notification email matches the number on the submission
- MDL-45427 - Database activity: When creating a template clicking on the tags should add it to the textarea when Atto editor is used
- MDL-35104 - Allow to change username of a user registered under LDAP authentication method
- MDL-51806 - Workshop: allow to save edited settings when using comma as a decimal separator
- MDL-43887 - Fixed bug when handling optional date/time custom user profile field with date range starting later than 1970
- MDL-35987 - Do not abort restore process in case of multichoice question error 'Backup error: invalid input syntax for integer: ""'
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55020 - Fixed bug when installing plugin downloaded from github repository
- MDL-54909 - Show different background from page when annotating PDF
- MDL-53111 - Allow to unmark completion criterion 'Require end reached'
- MDL-37138 - When clicking a URL in chat, it should open in a new window or tab
- MDL-54997 - Activity completion for a competency should be attached to course competency and not the learning plan competency
- MDL-54934 - Accessibility enhancements: Indicate phase name/form name on the Workshop title
- MSA-16-0019 Glossary search displays entries without checking user permissions to view them
- MSA-16-0020 Text injection in email headers
- MSA-16-0021 Unenrolled user still receives event monitor notifications even though they can no longer access course
- MDL-53019 - PHP 5.6.5 or higher is required for development on master branch