Moodle 3.0.5 release notes
Releases > Moodle 3.0.5 release notes
Release date: 11 July, 2016
- MDL-41922 - Completed quizzes no longer appear in the Course overview block for students
- MDL-41945 - Do not overwrite submission with an empty filearea when several team members edit the same assignment
- MDL-49852 - Mark assignment as completed for all students in the team when one student from the team has made a submission
- MDL-29905 - Fixed the bug when deleting empty quiz category was showing an error that it has questions
- MDL-46721 - Assignment blind marking: participant number in the notification email matches the number on the submission
- MDL-45427 - Database activity: When creating a template clicking on the tags should add it to the textarea when Atto editor is used
- MDL-35104 - Allow to change username of a user registered under LDAP authentication method
- MDL-51806 - Workshop: allow to save edited settings when using comma as a decimal separator
- MDL-43887 - Fixed bug when handling optional date/time custom user profile field with date range starting later than 1970
- MDL-35987 - Do not abort restore process in case of multichoice question error 'Backup error: invalid input syntax for integer: ""'
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-45390 - Fixed rounding problem resulting with letter 57% not being processed properly. This change may freeze gradebook calculations.
- MDL-55020 - Fixed bug when installing plugin downloaded from github repository
- MDL-53111 - Allow to unmark completion criterion 'Require end reached'
- MDL-37138 - When clicking a URL in chat, it should open in a new window or tab
- MDL-54934 - Accessibility enhancements: Indicate phase name/form name on the Workshop title
- MSA-16-0020 Text injection in email headers
- MSA-16-0021 Unenrolled user still receives event monitor notifications even though they can no longer access course
- MDL-54034 - Filters should be applied by default in AJAX calls. Make sure context is set correctly when calling external_format_string()
- MDL-53019 - PHP 5.6.5 or higher is required for development on master branch