Moodle 3.0.4 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Releases > Moodle 3.0.4 release notes
Release date: 9 May, 2016
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-51142 - Assignment activity: Logging in as another user should not change the field "Last modified (submission)"
- MDL-53795 - Performance improvement in backups with logs
- MDL-49861 - Database activity: "Save and add another" button should not pre-populate the form with data from previous entry
- MDL-50795 - Atto editor: Background color is no longer applied when pasting clipboard content because of Chrome problems
- MDL-53538 - Database activity: Do not display coding error when searching a database with no entries
- MDL-53139 - Upload users tool no longer breaks because of the wrong case in user email
- MDL-53899 - Permissions of files created during the plugin installation should follow configuration settings
- MDL-53176 - Performance improvement to grade history report
- MDL-51828 - Wikimedia repository: Allow to consistently import any .svg files
- MDL-53402 - Database activity: Setting field type Number to required should allow zero value
- MDL-53770 - LTI activity: Allow to uninstall ltisource plugins
- MDL-53728 - Improvements to file format selector in import/export questions form
- MSA-16-0013 Users are able to change profile fields that were locked by the administrator
- MSA-16-0015 Information disclosure of hidden forum names and sub-names.
- MSA-16-0016 User can view badges of other users without proper permissions
- MSA-16-0017 Course idnumber not protected from teacher restore
- MSA-16-0018 CSRF in script marking forum posts as read