Moodle 3.0.4 release notes
Notice: Moodle Docs will be switched to read-only mode starting on Tuesday 17 October 14:00 UTC for server maintenance. The estimated read-only period should not take more than 24 hours.
Releases > Moodle 3.0.4 release notes
Release date: 9 May, 2016
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-51142 - Assignment activity: Logging in as another user should not change the field "Last modified (submission)"
- MDL-53795 - Performance improvement in backups with logs
- MDL-49861 - Database activity: "Save and add another" button should not pre-populate the form with data from previous entry
- MDL-50795 - Atto editor: Background color is no longer applied when pasting clipboard content because of Chrome problems
- MDL-53538 - Database activity: Do not display coding error when searching a database with no entries
- MDL-53139 - Upload users tool no longer breaks because of the wrong case in user email
- MDL-53899 - Permissions of files created during the plugin installation should follow configuration settings
- MDL-53176 - Performance improvement to grade history report
- MDL-51828 - Wikimedia repository: Allow to consistently import any .svg files
- MDL-53402 - Database activity: Setting field type Number to required should allow zero value
- MDL-53770 - LTI activity: Allow to uninstall ltisource plugins
- MDL-53728 - Improvements to file format selector in import/export questions form
- MSA-16-0013 Users are able to change profile fields that were locked by the administrator
- MSA-16-0015 Information disclosure of hidden forum names and sub-names.
- MSA-16-0016 User can view badges of other users without proper permissions
- MSA-16-0017 Course idnumber not protected from teacher restore
- MSA-16-0018 CSRF in script marking forum posts as read