Moodle 2.4.9 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer fully supported. Generally, only fixes to serious security issues have been applied to this version. You are encouraged to upgrade to a fully supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.4.9 release notes
Release date: 10 March 2014
- MSA-14-0004 Incorrect filtering in Quiz
- MSA-14-0005 Access issue in Feedback activity
- MSA-14-0006 Capability issue in Chat
- MSA-14-0007 Access issue in Wiki
- MSA-14-0008 Cross site scripting potential in Flowplayer
- MSA-14-0009 Identity information leak in Forum and Quiz
- MSA-14-0010 Identity information leak in Alfresco Repository
- MSA-14-0011 Cross site request forgery potential in IMS enrolments
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-44018 - Variant field of question_attempts is backed up by Moodle backup
- MDL-43306 - Backup no longer introduces duplicate gradeitem sortorders when restoring