Moodle 2.4.8 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer fully supported. Generally, only fixes to serious security issues have been applied to this version. You are encouraged to upgrade to a fully supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.4.8 release notes
Release date: 13 January 2014
- MDL-41819 - Able to edit a larger number of grades in the grader report
- MSA-14-0001 Config passwords visibility issue
- MSA-14-0002 Group constraints lacking in "login as"
- MSA-14-0003 Cross-site request forgery vulnerability in profile fields
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-34182 - Invalid JSON no longer output on filepicker when repository plugins output invalid content
- MDL-43367 - get_child_contexts() returns correct contexts when context path missing
- MDL-40003 - Assignment submission comments are restored
- MDL-42085 - Default enrolment duration is now applied when manually enrolling a user