Moodle 2.4.7 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Releases > Moodle 2.4.7 release notes
Release date: 14 November 2013
- MDL-34209 - Moving sections by drag and drop reorders sections correctly.
- MDL-29987 - Embedded PDF files behave correctly.
- MDL-42069 - Option to sort by last name in Quiz grading report.
- MDL-38267 - Submit button is not shown after cut-off date in Assignment.
- MDL-22669 - When restoring a larger course over a smaller one, the number of sections is maintained.
- MDL-42666 and MDL-42668 - The Box.net repository and Box.net portfolio have been updated to use Box.net API v2. Moodle sites which have used the Box.net repository previously need to run the Box.net-alias-to-copy-conversion tool as soon as possible. Also, HTTPS is now required for sites to access Box.net. See Box.net APIv1 migration for details.
- MSA-13-0036 Incorrect headers sent for secured resources
- MSA-13-0037 Cross site scripting in Messages
- MSA-13-0038 Access to server files through repository
- MSA-13-0039 Cross site scripting in Quiz
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-32862 - Links to 1.9 resource types work after upgrade to 2.2 followed by backup and restore.
- MDL-40903 - Persistent cache is now split into logical parts.
- MDL-37528 - Block drag-and-drop issue resolved.
- MDL-42542 - The Portfolio cron job is now working.
- MDL-42619 - Error deleting a course link from the community block is fixed.
- MDL-37877 - Automated backup failure is now reported.