Moodle 2.4.6 release notes
Releases > Moodle 2.4.6 release notes
Release date: 9 September 2013
- MDL-30839 - Form validation and error recovery draws the user to where focus is needed.
- MDL-27953 - Uploaded users can be added with authentication options other than Manual account or No login.
- MDL-40854 - Links to course activities/resources do not appear to users without appropriate view capabilities.
- MDL-35981 - Confirmation is no longer needed after deleting a comment.
- MDL-41036 - Question category info is now edited using the HTML editor.
- MDL-40176 - Mock form submission introduced for testing.
- MSA-13-0032 Host verification failure in Amazon S3 repository
- MSA-13-0033 Potential SQL injection in Moodle's SQL Server driver
- MSA-13-0035 Inadequate filtering in Blog
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-37333 - Clicking "Clear theme caches" in Default theme selector redirects page to "Select theme for tablet device".
- MDL-41106 - MUC session cache fixes were made.
- MDL-36803 - TinyMCE editor now works better with iOS.
- MDL-40891 - MUC cache purge works consistently when creating directories.
- MDL-31487 - Grade items remain hidden if explicitly hidden via Gradebook (regardless of activity state).
- MDL-40633 - Auto-linking filter behaving as expected.