Moodle 2.4.6 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Why not view this page on the new site and help us to migrate more content to the new site!
Releases > Moodle 2.4.6 release notes
Release date: 9 September 2013
Here is the full list of fixed issues in 2.4.6.
- MDL-30839 - Form validation and error recovery draws the user to where focus is needed.
- MDL-27953 - Uploaded users can be added with authentication options other than Manual account or No login.
- MDL-40854 - Links to course activities/resources do not appear to users without appropriate view capabilities.
- MDL-35981 - Confirmation is no longer needed after deleting a comment.
- MDL-41036 - Question category info is now edited using the HTML editor.
- MDL-40176 - Mock form submission introduced for testing.
- MSA-13-0032 Host verification failure in Amazon S3 repository
- MSA-13-0033 Potential SQL injection in Moodle's SQL Server driver
- MSA-13-0035 Inadequate filtering in Blog
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-37333 - Clicking "Clear theme caches" in Default theme selector redirects page to "Select theme for tablet device".
- MDL-41106 - MUC session cache fixes were made.
- MDL-36803 - TinyMCE editor now works better with iOS.
- MDL-40891 - MUC cache purge works consistently when creating directories.
- MDL-31487 - Grade items remain hidden if explicitly hidden via Gradebook (regardless of activity state).
- MDL-40633 - Auto-linking filter behaving as expected.