Moodle 2.4.5 release notes
Releases > Moodle 2.4.5 release notes
Release date: 8 July 2013
A number of security related issues were resolved.
- MSA-13-0025 XSS vulnerability in YUI library
- MSA-13-0026 Personal information leak in IMS-LTI
- MSA-13-0027 Access issue in Chat module
- MSA-13-0028 Answer information revealed in Lesson activity
- MSA-13-0029 XSS risk in conditional activities
- MSA-13-0030 Information leak through RSS
- MSA-13-0031 Personal information leak in Feedback activity
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-39673 - Stylesheet problems with large sheets in IE were fixed.
- MDL-39363 - SCORM pass/fail status is set for a grade of 0.
- MDL-39177 - Overwriting files always observes the "alias" attribute.
- MDL-33719 - When overwriting a copy of a file with an alias/shortcut of a file, the file thumbnail is refreshed.
- MDL-39512 - The manual graded question behaviour has been disabled by default.