Moodle 2.4.5 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Releases > Moodle 2.4.5 release notes
Release date: 8 July 2013
A number of security related issues were resolved.
- MSA-13-0025 XSS vulnerability in YUI library
- MSA-13-0026 Personal information leak in IMS-LTI
- MSA-13-0027 Access issue in Chat module
- MSA-13-0028 Answer information revealed in Lesson activity
- MSA-13-0029 XSS risk in conditional activities
- MSA-13-0030 Information leak through RSS
- MSA-13-0031 Personal information leak in Feedback activity
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-39673 - Stylesheet problems with large sheets in IE were fixed.
- MDL-39363 - SCORM pass/fail status is set for a grade of 0.
- MDL-39177 - Overwriting files always observes the "alias" attribute.
- MDL-33719 - When overwriting a copy of a file with an alias/shortcut of a file, the file thumbnail is refreshed.
- MDL-39512 - The manual graded question behaviour has been disabled by default.