Moodle 2.1.9 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer fully supported. Only fixes to serious security issues have been applied to this version. You are encouraged to upgrade to a fully supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.1.9 release notes
Release date: 12 November, 2012
- MSA-12-0057 Access issue through repository
- MSA-12-0059 Information leak in Database activity module
- MSA-12-0060 Cross-site scripting vulnerability in YUI2
- MSA-12-0061 Remote code execution through Portfolio API
- MSA-12-0062 Information leak in Database activity module
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-35207 - Workshop submission attachment are now saved between upgrades