Moodle 2.1.8 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer fully supported. Only fixes to serious security issues have been applied to this version. You are encouraged to upgrade to a fully supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.1.8 release notes
Release date: 10 September, 2012
- MSA-12-0053 Blog file access issue
- MSA-12-0054 Course reset permission issue
- MSA-12-0055 Web service access token issue
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-33030 - The Lesson progress bar now grows and shrinks as students advance and return.
- MDL-28531 MDL-29470 - Automated backups run on time.