Moodle 2.0.9 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer fully supported. Only fixes to serious security issues have been applied to this version. You are encouraged to upgrade to a fully supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.0.9 release notes
Release date: 14 May 2012
- MSA-12-0029 Information editing access issue
- MSA-12-0030 Capability manipulation issue
- MSA-12-0031 Cross-site scripting vulnerability in Wiki
- MSA-12-0032 Cross-site scripting vulnerability in Web services
- MSA-12-0035 Cross-site scripting vulnerability in "download all"
- MSA-12-0036 Cross-site scripting vulnerability in category identifier
- MSA-12-0038 Calendar event write permission issue
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-31008 CSS fixed to display dimmed objects