Moodle 2.0.8 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer fully supported. Only fixes to serious security issues have been applied to this version. You are encouraged to upgrade to a fully supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.0.8 release notes
Release date: 12 March 2012
- MSA-12-0013 - Database activity export permission issue
- MSA-12-0014 - Password and Web services issue
- MSA-12-0015 - Backup and private files issue
- MSA-12-0016 - Default repository capabilities issue
- MSA-12-0017 - Personal information leak issue
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-31248 Change to RC4 encryption is now backwards compatible - Note: all users will need to log in to set a new cookie after this update
- MDL-31213 Problem with new password form was fixed