Moodle 1.9.9 release notes
Notice: Moodle Docs will be switched to read-only mode starting on Tuesday 17 October 14:00 UTC for server maintenance. The estimated read-only period should not take more than 24 hours.
Release date: 8th June, 2010
Here is the full list of issues fixed in 1.9.9
- MDL-21218 New gradebook course setting 'Hide totals if they contain hidden items' for controlling whether totals containing hidden grade items are shown to students
- Some general minor bugs fixed in different areas.
Some of these vulnerabilities are potentially serious so we strongly recommend you upgrade.
- MSA-10-0010 Persistent Cross Site Scripting vulnerability in the MNET access control interface
- MSA-10-0011 Cross Site Scripting vulnerability in blog/index.php
- MSA-10-0012 KSES Security Filter Bypassing vulnerability
- MSA-10-0013 Potential Cross Site Scripting vulnerability in Quiz reports