MoodleDocs:Características de página
Nota: Pendiente de Traducir. ¡Anímese a traducir esta página!. ( y otras páginas pendientes)
This is a brief introduction to some features we use on a Moodle documentation page for those who may not be familiar with a wiki.
Show page picture, circle and label elements see page comments.
This area should take up most of your screen and is on the right side. Go here for editing help.
- Internal links - Your browser will show links to other pages in like this, and links that do not work like this.
- External links - External links look like this: Moodle.org
- Category links - links to one or more indexes on a catagory can be found at the bottom, here is an example that shows links to the Teacher index and Block index
- Page sections - Pages are usually divided by sections and sometimes sub sections
- Page index - A page index appears when there are more than 3 sections on a page. It can be turned off with the hide link. We have disabled the index on this page.
- Template lists - Some pages will have a box that appears on the right, with a list of links to related subjects. Usually this box will appear on the new page. There is a template on this page labeled "Moodle Docs help".
- Template images -There are a few standard visual images that are used. A common one indicates the Moodle version . Such as which usually appears on the right side of the page.
- Help file paths -
Left column area
Contains handy links in 4 tables or boxes.
- Main Page - Homepage of MoodleDocs
- Recent changes - list of pages most recently changed
- Help - a link to help on MoodleDocs
- About Moodle
- Search - Very handy. Go only shows a specific page, Search reveals every page that contains one or more words of your search.
- Toolbox - More links to help navigate, often used by contributors
- What links here - how to find all links to the page
- Upload file
- Special pages - A list of reports and lists of pages. More information here.
On the upper right, are links for each user. We encourage you to become a registered user
- Username - this will take you to your profile page
- My talk - the page comment tab on your profile page (polite area for others to leave messages
- Preferences - A place to modifiy how MoodleDocs looks for you
- My watch list - A list of your watched pages have changed in date order
- My contributions - A list of all your contributions
- Log in/out -
The tabs on the top are a typical wiki feature.
- Article - shows the page
- Page comments - allows people to comment on the page, without it appearing on the actual page.
- Edit - This opens an html editor (see guide to contributors)
- History - A list of past changes to the page, with buttons to compare
- Watch - as a registered user,