Moodle Workplace™, available through Moodle Certified Partners and Service Providers only, helps you deliver effective corporate training and professional development, and share knowledge across your organisation.
Moodle Workplace contains all the features of Moodle plus more:
- Multi-tenancy - Multi-tenancy architecture allows you to give each of your divisions, departments or franchises their own full LMS platform with custom permissions so you can delegate the LMS management to the people actually doing the job.
- Programs, also known as Learning paths - Establish training paths for your employees grouping courses and content into programs.
- Certifications, also known as Compliance Training - Create recurring certifications based on programs with a defined validity period that need to be retaken and keep your employee certifications up to date.
- My Courses - Personal learning catalogue listing all the learning assigned to the user
- Custom pages - Allows the creation of pages for different audiences and customise them using the same blocks available for dashboard customisation.
- Organisation structure - Adapt the software to your company structure defining roles and hierarchies that automatically create reporting lines. Assign management rights and security permissions to each role.
- Dynamic rules - Save on your admin time by automating common processes such as enrolments, certification allocations, messaging and lots more with a set of ‘if this then that’ rules that you can define, template and save.
- Report builder - Save time by generating reports easily in a drag and drop interface with instant preview, filtering and aggregation of data from various sources, including the Workplace Datastore. Schedule reports to be sent automatically to different audiences.
- Certificates - Design, issue and verify digital certificates on completion of courses, programs and certifications.
- Appointments - Helps trainers to set up face-to-face appointments with learners.
- Dashboards - Fully customisable dashboards will guide users through their learning and managing journeys, showing progress and upcoming learning for individuals and team members.
- Migrations - Offers the capacity to export different parts of a Moodle Workplace instance and import them into the same or a different site.
- Moodle Workplace App - Based on the Moodle App, containing all its functionality, as well as some Workplace-specific elements.
- Upload users in Moodle Workplace is enhanced to allow to upload to different tenants, allocate to programs and certifications and assign jobs.
- Workplace theme
- Workplace list course format
- Workplace localisation
This documentation on Moodle Workplace is partly based on Corporate Learning with Moodle Workplace authored by Alex Büchner and made available to Moodle Pty Ltd by Packt Publishing. However, this does not imply that Moodle Pty Ltd or any of its related affiliates endorses or confirms any particular content contained therein.