Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Contributed code.
An index of documentation pages about contributed code.
Contributed code, or "contrib" for short, is understood to be all code contributed to Moodle which is not included in the standard Moodle distribution. Code included in the standard Moodle distribution is known as "Core" code and is stored in the moodle cvs folder. Contributed code is usually stored in the contrib cvs folder.
- Installing contributed modules or plugins
- Contributed code FAQ
- Development:Guidelines for contributed code
- Modules and plugins database
Pages in category "Contributed code"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 238 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Tab display module
- Tag cloud generator block
- Tags HTML Block
- Task module
- Teacher Plan Search block
- Teacherplan module
- Techproject module
- The rolesdebug.php roles debugging script
- Themed resource
- Third-party question types
- Development:Timeline course format
- Timetrack block
- Tracker module
- Tree topic course format
- Trouble Ticket block
- Tutorship module