Word table format
Moodle2Word is a plugin that allows question banks to be exported from Moodle into a Word file. The Word file can then be used to quickly review large numbers of questions (either online or in print), or to prepare paper tests (where the answers and feedback is hidden). Questions in the Word table format can also be imported into Moodle.
- The tables contain all components of a question, including the stem, answer options, option-specific and general feedback, and any images.
- All the main question types except Calculated questions are supported.
- With the aid of commands in an external Word template, questions can be re-formatted to hide the answers etc, allowing the questions to be printed as a paper quiz.
- Questions can be edited in Word, and then imported back into Moodle.
- The Cloze question syntax is very simple, as it does not require any knowledge of the arcane Moodle syntax; instead, use bold for drop-down menu items, and italic for fill-in text fields.
- Downloads: the plugin is available in the Moodle Plugins Directory from Moodle2Word Word table import/export.
- Discussions: Quiz module, Export Quiz
- More information, demo screencasts, Word templates, etc.: www.Moodle2Word.net.