Moodle 3.3.7 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.3.7 release notes
Release date: 9 July 2018
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-61702 - Can't install Moodle with MariaDB version >= 10.3.1
- MDL-62543 - New 'deleted' field for forum posts is used in the wrong way for RSS feeds
- MDL-62516 - Request to delete forum data for a user will delete files of all users
- MDL-62574 - Database exception when deleting user data from the HTML block
- MSA-18-0014 Privacy data exports include log data
- MSA-18-0015 Web service core_course_get_categories may return invisible categories