Moodle 3.3.6 release notes
Releases > Moodle 3.3.6 release notes
Release date: 17 May 2018
Plugins are available for Moodle 3.3 and 3.4 to help Moodle sites to comply with GDPR - Data privacy, Policies. In Moodle 3.5 they will be included in the standard distribution. Work on changes in core is almost completed, the new minor release with the remaining components will follow in several days.
- MDL-61306 - Implement privacy API in various components and standard plugins for user data export and deletion
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-58697 - Assignment: Fixed incorrect "No submission" status if group submission changed to individual submission
- MDL-61724 - File resource: Fixed download problem for files with long names
- MDL-55532 - Show grade category name in Grades Export
- MDL-61714 - GDPR and privacy: Change default age of digital consent according to current legislation on each country
- MDL-52989 - Lesson: Fixed regression in cluster navigation
- MDL-60196 - Display custom external tool icon in activity chooser
- MDL-61800 - A bug which led to the failure of some Scheduled Tasks in certain circmstances has been fixed.
- MDL-61733 - Database module: Fixed bug with creating tables in templates using Atto editor
- MDL-61348 - Quiz: Fixed a report bug where the count of the number of attempts is sometimes incorrect in group averages
- MDL-61520 - Quiz: Fixed a bug where the question text was no longer exported in the quiz statistics HTML download
- MDL-62202 - GDPR: Moved the Privacy and policies administration section to the Users tab (when GDPR plugins are installed)
- MDL-62042 - Global search: Remove unicode non-characters from indexing to resolve indexing errors
- MDL-61827 - Facebook OAuth2: Update the Facebook Graph API to v2.12
A number of security related issues were resolved. Details of these issues will be released after a period of approximately one week to allow system administrators to safely update to the latest version.