Moodle 2.4.4 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Releases > Moodle 2.4.4 release notes
Release date: 14 May 2013
- MDL-38702 - CSS Optimizer now works with MyMobile theme
- MDL-39203 - Connection to Dropbox repositories is now working
- MDL-38035 - Custom profile field names in conditional activities support multilang strings
- MSA-13-0020 Capability issue in Assignment
- MSA-13-0021 Potential information leak in Gradebook
- MSA-13-0022 Information leak in hub registration
- MSA-13-0023 Permission issue in blog comments
- MSA-13-0024 Form filtering issue
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-38387 - Caching of the site identifier is now more robust
- MDL-38541 - Rebuilding the course cache no longer causes problems during upgrade
- MDL-39296 - A valid key is used for score tracks in SCORM graphs report
- MDL-38565 - MODE_SESSION Cache stores include the userid in keys
- MDL-39398 - Notice while sending Jabber notifications fixed
- MDL-39365 - SCORM questions are counted correctly
- MDL-35364 - Shortened text no longer causes invalid HTML
These issues were discovered at the last minute before there was time to fix it in this release. They will be fixed in the next weekly release.
- MDL-39641 - "Updating a repository instance configuration requires a change of instance name" - The work-around is simply to change the name slightly.