Moodle 2.4.3 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Releases > Moodle 2.4.3 release notes
Release date: 18 March 2013
- MDL-38474 - Teachers unable to access server files
Note: Moodle 2.4.3 is being released just one week after 2.4.2 in response to a serious regression being discovered in 2.4.2.
- MDL-38303 - MUC: Session cache is adjusted accordingly when user logs in or out
- MDL-38386 - Upgrade step for 24 and master adjusted
- MDL-38332 - Browsing users paginates properly for multiples of 30 users
- MDL-33424 - Images correctly restored from a 1.9 course quiz
- MDL-34011 - Display of student attempts for Short Answer questions in Lessons is now correct
There are no new security issues fixed in this release.