Moodle 2.4.3 release notes
Releases > Moodle 2.4.3 release notes
Release date: 18 March 2013
- MDL-38474 - Teachers unable to access server files
Note: Moodle 2.4.3 is being released just one week after 2.4.2 in response to a serious regression being discovered in 2.4.2.
- MDL-38303 - MUC: Session cache is adjusted accordingly when user logs in or out
- MDL-38386 - Upgrade step for 24 and master adjusted
- MDL-38332 - Browsing users paginates properly for multiples of 30 users
- MDL-33424 - Images correctly restored from a 1.9 course quiz
- MDL-34011 - Display of student attempts for Short Answer questions in Lessons is now correct
There are no new security issues fixed in this release.