This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
The Plagiarism API is a core set of functions that all Moodle code can use to send user submitted content to Plagiarism Prevention systems
A typical user story:
- When Plagiarism tools are enabled, every module that allows it will have a group of settings added to allow management of sending the user content to a plagiarism service.
- A user enters some content/submits a file inside a module that a teacher/Admin has configured the tool to be used.
- An Event is triggered which contains details about the user, module and submission they have made
- Event handlers in the Plagiarism plugin are triggered and process anything required.
- Hooks for displaying information returned from the Plagiarism tools to both the user and teacher (controlled by the plugin)
- Assignment 2.2 -
- Single Upload Assignment
- Advanced Assignment
- Online Text Assignment