Moodle Mobile 3.3.2 release notes
Moodle Mobile release notes > Moodle Mobile 3.3.2 release notes
Release date: 29th September Complete list of issues for Moodle Mobile Moodle Mobile 3.3.2.
- Scrolling in questions with media elements works better.
- The audio player slider is correctly displayed on iOs.
- Assignment submission file-type restrictions are correctly enforced.
- Course sections with a description but without activities no longer display a warning message.
- Feedback completion status is correctly displayed.
Complete list of issues
- MOBILE-2177 - Enforce assignment submission file type restrictions
- MOBILE-2199 - Offline feedback plugin on assignment won't stop loading
- MOBILE-2206 - Allow long protocols in $mmUtil#isAbsoluteURL
- MOBILE-2210 - Custom URL schemes to a new site don't work if the current site has remote addons
- MOBILE-2211 - sco.launch doesn't include parameters
- MOBILE-2212 - Feedback not showing as complete in progress bar
- MOBILE-2213 - Audioplayer slider does not work in iOS 10.3.3 and 10.3.2
- MOBILE-2220 - Progress bar does not display on older devices
- MOBILE-2130 - Moodle Mobile GSOC 2017
- MOBILE-2162 - Remove "No content available at the moment" in section context
- MOBILE-2189 - Problems with scrolling and selecting answers in multiple choice questions with media files
- MOBILE-2217 - Moodle Mobile Assignment Word Count is not working with umlauts
- MOBILE-2234 - Add check boxes to all multiple choice questions (One answer only, and Multiple answers allowed)