Moodle Mobile 3.3.0 release notes
Moodle Mobile release notes > Moodle Mobile 3.3.0 release notes
Release date: 26th May Complete list of issues for Moodle Mobile Moodle Mobile 3.3.0.
Please note that new features require Moodle 3.3
- Lesson module: Students can now take lessons even offline. Teachers can review students attempts.
- Feedback module: Students can submit feedbacks even offline. Teachers can review students submissions.
- The app supports the new OAuth methods (facebook, Google, Microsoft) if they are enabled on the site.
- The new course overview is also supported in the app.
- Message searching is now supported
- Several UX and appearance improvements.
- Teachers can add forum pinned discussions via the app.
- Resources descriptions are now correctly displayed in the app.
- Activities with access restrictions are now correctly displayed in the app.
- Notifications sound can be disabled
- Several improvements when using files linked from external repositories
- The project now supports Node 6
- Please refer to https://github.com/moodlehq/moodlemobile2/blob/master/upgrade.txt