Moodle Mobile 2.7 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Moodle Mobile release notes > Moodle Mobile 2.7 release notes
Release date: 29th December 2015
- Courses with guest access enabled can be found and accessed using the search option in the app (requires the Moodle Mobile additional features plugin).
- Participants option is not shown if the user doesn't have permission to view the participants list in a course
- Site home section displays the main topic section first
- The Cordova File API has been implemented; you can use the file system now via a browser
- Support fixed URL in config.json
Complete list of issues
- MOBILE-1333 - Prefetch and download a file at the same time causes problems
- MOBILE-1334 - Use formatted siteurl to reconnect to a site
- MOBILE-1360 - Incorrect string id used for "Change site", we are using "logout"
- MOBILE-1317 - Force ordering by site order in the Participants view
- MOBILE-1320 - Use the new WS mod_forum_can_add_discussion for filtering the list of groups where a user can post
- MOBILE-1335 - Migrate config.json to an AngularJS configuration file
- MOBILE-1336 - Support fixed URL in config.json
- MOBILE-1356 - Show message if user is not enrolled in any course
- MOBILE-1359 - Sections ordering in the "Site/Front page" section in the app is not correct
- MOBILE-1362 - Do not display the Participants course option in My courses if the request fails