Moodle Mobile 2.1 release notes
Moodle Mobile release notes > Moodle Mobile 2.1 release notes
Release date: 28th August 2015
- New add-on: Course completion - Users can see course completion status if they're allowed to. They can also mark a course as self-completed.
- Errors in the app can be sent to our server to improve bug fixing.
- Participant's country name is now translated.
- Loading a site or starting the app is no longer blocked until the site info is updated.
- Improved accessibility.
- If local_mobile check returns an unexpected response now it shows a warning and no longer blocks the authentication.
- Deleted users are handled in a similar way to Moodle web.
- Pull to refresh has been added to user profile.
- The app is now able to detect local_mobile plugin has been installed to a stored Moodle site.
- Fixed an error with Android notification IDs being too high.
- Fixed errors with credentials not being stored in Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
- In mod_book, using pull to refresh now re-loads the current chapter instead of the first one. The same goes for IMSCP.
- Fixed an error with files included in mod_book.
- Fixed a problem with user profile images in recent discussions.
- Fixed icon shown in push notifications when the app is in foreground.
- An app init process has been implemented to handle processes that should be executed before the app is ready.
Complete list of issues
- MOBILE-1076 - App doesn't notice local_mobile is installed on a site already stored
- MOBILE-1131 - iOS: HTML in Notifications
- MOBILE-1140 - Audio Files not playing
- MOBILE-1141 - Unable to return from Vimeo/YouTube
- MOBILE-1143 - App not loading on Chrome/Chromium Windows
- MOBILE-1146 - App fails to load when viewed in iOS devices
- MOBILE-1147 - Unexpected error. Please close and reopen the application to try again.
- MOBILE-1149 - Pull to refresh on mod_book: always shows the first chapter, not the current one
- MOBILE-1169 - Course completion: "Completion of other courses" status is not shown right
- MOBILE-1171 - Some checks if addon is enabled are wrong
- MOBILE-1172 - IMSCP: Pull to refresh loading is shown forever
- MOBILE-1173 - Can't see discussions from non-contacts
- MOBILE-1175 - Moodle icon not shown in push notifications received with the app in foreground
- MOBILE-1180 - iOS: TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'm.offsetX')
- MOBILE-975 - Translate participant's country name
- MOBILE-1017 - Handle deleted users
- MOBILE-1019 - Update site info periodically
- MOBILE-1079 - Implement an app "init process"
- MOBILE-1124 - Accessibility improvements
- MOBILE-1133 - Upgrade to ionic 1.0.1 (and fix dependency issues)
- MOBILE-1135 - Reconnect should not allow back
- MOBILE-1136 - Error message on failed request is ambiguous
- MOBILE-1137 - Display and retrieve un-expected erros in the app so we can get feedback
- MOBILE-1139 - Do not show the grades option if grades are disabled for a course
- MOBILE-1142 - Improve accessibility for iOs and Android using headings
- MOBILE-1144 - Pass username, password and service to login/token.php in $mmSitesManager#siteExists to be able to use CORS
- MOBILE-1153 - Modify language files doesn't automatically build in ionic serve
- MOBILE-1104 - Add support for course completion display