Moodle 4.0.1 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Why not view this page on the new site and help us to migrate more content to the new site!
Releases > Moodle 4.0.1 release notes
Release date: 9 May 2022
Here is the full list of fixed issues in 4.0.1.
General fixes and improvements
- MDL-74461 - Not always possible to easily navigate back to section from an activity page
- MDL-74514 - BigbluebuttonBN is polling the BigblueButton server too often
- MDL-74481 - LTI Advantage: Non-Editing Teacher has role Student
- MDL-74478 - Awarded badge for activity completion, despite not receiving a passing grade
- MDL-74450 - The course secondary navigation should be displayed in the site home settings page
- MDL-74317 - Edit mode cannot be turned on/off when using other capabilities
- MDL-74436 - Fatal error when importing "course" events from ics file
- MDL-74427 - Coding error detected when deleting question category
- MSA-22-0010 Stored XSS in assignment bulk marker allocation form via user ID number
- MSA-22-0011 Description field hidden by user policies (hiddenuserfields) is still visible
- MSA-22-0012 Global search results reveal authors of content unexpectedly for some activities
- MSA-22-0013 SQL injection risk in badge award criteria
- MSA-22-0014 Failed login attempts counted incorrectly