Moodle 3.9.11 release notes
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.9.11 release notes
Release date: 8 November 2021
Backported bug fixes
- MSA-21-0038 Remote code execution risk when restoring malformed backup file
- MSA-21-0039 Upgrade moodle-mlbackend-python and update its reference in /lib/mlbackend/python/classes/processor.php (upstream). Please note: If you are using Moodle Analytics, an upgrade to mlbackend version 2.6.4 is required. See the Analytics settings documentation for more information about how to upgrade.
- MSA-21-0040 Reflected XSS in filetype admin tool
- MSA-21-0041 CSRF risk on delete related badge feature
- MSA-21-0042 IDOR in a calendar web service allows fetching of other users' action events