Moodle 3.9.11 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.9.11 release notes
Release date: 8 November 2021
Backported bug fixes
- MSA-21-0038 Remote code execution risk when restoring malformed backup file
- MSA-21-0039 Upgrade moodle-mlbackend-python and update its reference in /lib/mlbackend/python/classes/processor.php (upstream). Please note: If you are using Moodle Analytics, an upgrade to mlbackend version 2.6.4 is required. See the Analytics settings documentation for more information about how to upgrade.
- MSA-21-0040 Reflected XSS in filetype admin tool
- MSA-21-0041 CSRF risk on delete related badge feature
- MSA-21-0042 IDOR in a calendar web service allows fetching of other users' action events