Moodle 3.8.7 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.8.7 release notes
Release date: 18 January 2021
- MDL-70265 - Reduce the number of phpunit runs in core's .travis.yml
- MDL-70276 - Add support for github actions to moodle.git
- MDL-70148 - Write new keyboard steps for Behat
Backported bug fixes
- MDL-68896 - SCORM error in Chrome because of "XHR in page dismissal" policy change
- MDL-70285 - The MDL-69687 upgrade step kills large databases
- MSA-21-0002 Grade information disclosure in grade's external fetch functions
- MSA-21-0003 Client side denial of service via personal message
- MSA-21-0004 Stored XSS possible via TeX notation filter
- MSA-21-0005 Arbitrary PHP code execution by site admins via Shibboleth configuration