Moodle 3.4.7 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.4.7 release notes
Release date: 14 January 2019
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-63994 - CAS authentication fixed
- MDL-49651 - Hidden courses no longer send forum notifications to participants
- MDL-64030 - Deletion requests can be processed without a site purpose being set
- MDL-63940 - ReCAPTCHA v2 now works globally
- MDL-64012 - Auto-linking now works with titles containing brackets
- MSA-19-0001 Manage groups capability was missing the XSS risk flag
- MSA-19-0003 User full name is now escaped in the un-linked userpix page