Moodle 3.10.9 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.10.9 release notes
Release date: 17 January 2022
General fixes and improvements
- MDL-69061 - Lack of files reported during upgrade to 3.9 when $CFG->admin differs from 'admin'
- MDL-73195 - mod_url: Error makes course/view.php unreachable if an invalid URL is saved
- MDL-72701 - Expand unit test coverage defaults
- MDL-72785 - Can't delete course category
- MDL-70274 - The WCAG (cynthia.exe) validator links in the footer is no longer available
- MDL-73175 - Add behat generators for glossary entries and categories
- MDL-73202 - Add behat generators for forum discussions and posts
- MDL-72846 - Create default block generator for testing
- MDL-73269 - Add PHP version and required/optional extensions to composer.json
- MDL-72096 - New helper function for cleaning SQL ORDER BY clauses
- MSA-22-0002 calendar:manageentries capability allows CRUD access to all calendar events
- MSA-22-0003 Capability gradereport/user:view not always respected when navigating to a user's course grade report
- MSA-22-0004 CSRF risk in badge alignment deletion