Moodle 3.10.11 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Why not view this page on the new site and help us to migrate more content to the new site!
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.10.11 release notes
Release date: 9 May 2022
Here is the full list of fixed issues in 3.10.11.
- MSA-22-0010 Stored XSS in assignment bulk marker allocation form via user ID number
- MSA-22-0011 Description field hidden by user policies (hiddenuserfields) is still visible
- MSA-22-0012 Global search results reveal authors of content unexpectedly for some activities
- MSA-22-0013 SQL injection risk in badge award criteria
- MSA-22-0014 Failed login attempts counted incorrectly