Moodle 3.1.8 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.1.8 release notes
Release date: 11 September 2017
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-57649 - Lesson: Fixed bug when files unrelated to the deleted pages were deleted
- MDL-59068 - Lesson: Restore the behaviour of "No, I just want to go on to the next question"
- MSA-17-0017 XSS in contact form on "non-respondents" page in non-anonymous feedback
- MSA-17-0018 Course reports are not respecting group settings in courses
- MSA-17-0019 user_can_view_profile() incorrectly assumes $course as shared course
- MSA-17-0020 Admins may not know that exposing vendor directory is a security risk