Moodle 3.1.8 release notes
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.1.8 release notes
Release date: 11 September 2017
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-57649 - Lesson: Fixed bug when files unrelated to the deleted pages were deleted
- MDL-59068 - Lesson: Restore the behaviour of "No, I just want to go on to the next question"
- MSA-17-0017 XSS in contact form on "non-respondents" page in non-anonymous feedback
- MSA-17-0018 Course reports are not respecting group settings in courses
- MSA-17-0019 user_can_view_profile() incorrectly assumes $course as shared course
- MSA-17-0020 Admins may not know that exposing vendor directory is a security risk