Moodle 3.0.2 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Why not view this page on the new site and help us to migrate more content to the new site!
Releases > Moodle 3.0.2 release notes
Release date: 11 January 2016
Here is the full list of fixed issues in 3.0.2.
- MSA-16-0001 Two enrolment-related web services don't check course visibility
- MSA-16-0002 XSS Vulnerability in course management search
Fixes and improvements
This is a very quiet release since Moodle 3.0.1 has only come out recently and lots of developers and users took Christmas holidays after that. Additional interesting issues included in 3.0.2 are:
- MDL-49473 - Logs export contains year
- MDL-52078 - Fixed error in grade totals when using natural grading and excluding hidden items that appeared only when viewed by students
- MDL-52354, MDL-52355 - Database module now allows to set dates in a broader range and respects calendar type plugin
- MDL-51257 - Messaging screen now indicates when a message is not sent
- MDL-52194 - Fixed Flowplayer not working with insecure configuration of request_order