Moodle 2.7.5 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Why not view this page on the new site and help us to migrate more content to the new site!
Releases > Moodle 2.7.5 release notes
Release date: 2 February, 2015
Here is the full list of fixed issues in 2.7.5.
- MDL-44560 - Pagination in glossary category works correctly when entries have multiple categories
- MDL-47792 - Course and Activity Completion Reports display vertical text without truncating
- MDL-43386 - Lesson grade essay responses preserve HTML formatting
- MDL-14730 - Allow linking to pages inside a lesson
- MDL-47761 - Explanation is given to the users why they are unable to enrol in the course
- MDL-44907 - Better styling of admin setting validation messages in bootstrapbase
- MDL-48596 - Lesson editing page has correct layout used by other editing pages and does not obstruct page with blocks
- MDL-47166 - Atto: outdent button is shown first followed by indent button
- MSA-15-0009 Directory Traversal Attack possible through some files serving JS
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-48765 - Improved icon alignment on course enrolment methods page
- MDL-40285 - When assignment is submitted by one team member it is shown as submitted for all team members
- MDL-38142 - User forum posts page no longer displays error for the hidden course
- MDL-36877 - Final lesson page is displayed when course setting "Show gradebook to students" is set to "No"
- MDL-48073 - Group filter is preserved when moving to next page of enrolled users
- MDL-40326 - Course reset also resets lesson progress bar
- MDL-48914 - Roles assignment page does not display user select if there are too many users preventing from php memory error